J-Kore Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fisin
Fisin
Admin
https://jkore.forumotion.com/

Favorite Anime OP/ED Empty Favorite Anime OP/ED

Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm
We all know Anime has some great Openings and Endings, from the songs to the visuals themselves. This is the thread to share your fav Anime OP and ED.

I'll start with this:

One Piece ED 1 - Memories

This song will forever be memorable to me. When I listen to this, it made me reflect back on all the good times.

Aizen likes this post

Riichi-Kun
Riichi-Kun
Level 1
Level 1

Favorite Anime OP/ED Empty Re: Favorite Anime OP/ED

Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 am
Sharing the opening & ending of what I am currently watching these days on Crunchyroll.

I am enjoying My Dress-up Darling so far and Marin is a "Kirino" (from Oreimo) done right. The ideal hot otaku girl archetype, but with the main difference is that Marin isn't a straight up B like Kirino, lol. Looking forward to buying the blu-ray. The dub is also great, and I even got Marin's English VA's autograph.
Spoiler:
Been a fan of AmaLee since her YouTube days (which she is still pretty active and is even a V-tuber whenever she is not voice acting in an anime).

Girlfriend Girlfriend is a stupid anime, but in a dumb, fun to watch kind of way. My kind of anime and the dub is hilarious. Saki is funny and I love her reactions. Perfect anime, if you don't want to watch anything too serious and just want to shut your brain off for a while.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum